Chris Baker, DMD, Orthodontist
After 15 years of academic and professional preparation, I am delighted to be joining my father's practice to work side by side. In the coming months, I look forward to introducing myself to new patients as we provide the finest orthodontic care to residents of the Portsmouth area. The field of orthodontics is ever changing, and I am excited to bring fresh insight and energy while building on my father’s 30 years of experience.
- Orthodontic Certification – University of Rochester, Eastman Institute for Oral Health, 2016
- Orofacial Pain Fellowship – University of Rochester, Eastman Institute for Oral Health, 2014
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) – Boston University, 2012, Cum Laude
- Bachelor of Arts – University of New Hampshire, 2005
- Hanover High School, Class of 2001
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- New Hampshire Dental Society
Having been born and raised in New Hampshire, I have always felt a deep connection to the area and the people who live here. Many of my proudest moments and memories are directly tied to the New Hampshire and Vermont area.
Now, I am thrilled to have the opportunity to return and work in my home state and am eager to keep active, stay involved in the community, and continue my lifelong love of outdoor sports. I'll be enjoying cycling through the hills and valleys, coaching skiing, and proudly cheering on more than a few local and Boston sports teams. Most of all, I deeply value the many friendships I have formed over the years here. If we haven’t met yet, I hope to get the chance to introduce myself and my fiancée Margot as we re-establish ourselves in the only place that I’ve always called home.