Donna Galante, DMD, Orthodontist
Serving as a diagnostic consultant* for XO, Dr. Galante is a board certified orthodontist in private practice in California for over 30 years. She is also a clinical instructor and faculty member for Align Technology, the makers of Invisalign, and has lectured nationally and internationally to over 20,000 doctors and their teams.
*Dr. Galante is not licensed to practice in NH and does not treat NH patients.
She is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine where she received both her dental degree and her specialty certification in orthodontics.
For 8 years she was a clinical instructor at the University of Pennsylvania Department of Orthodontics where she was twice voted "Instructor of the Year."
- Align Technology, Faculty
- Harvard University School of Dentistry, Guest Lecturer
A best selling author of over seven books, her latest publication in partnership with Dr. Sam Daher and Dr. Tarek El-Bialy is Orthodontic Biomechanics: Treatment of Complex Cases Using Clear Aligner Therapy.
Her other published books include:
- Power Principles for Success (co-authored with Brian Tracy)
- The Truth About Invisalign: What Parents and Patients Need to Know
- Healthy and Beautiful at Any Age, Your Smile and Modern Orthodontics
- It’s All About Millimeters: How Small Changes Can Make a Big Impact in Your Business and Your Life
She also has a consulting and coaching service for doctors interested in learning how to use the Invisalign appliance with more efficiency, predictability and success in their practices.