Greg Baker, DDS, Orthodontist
I've been practicing in New Hampshire for over 35 years and it is my pleasure to provide my patients with top-of-the-line orthodontic care. As a firm believer in continuing education, I have become a Platinum-level Invisalign® Provider, am a member of the Roth Williams International Society of Orthodontics and serve as associate clinical professor of orthodontics at Harvard School of Dental Medicine. I am passionate about learning new procedures and techniques to the benefit of both my patients and my students.
- Bachelor of Science – Pennsylvania State University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) – Temple School of Dentistry
- Orthodontic Certification – University of Pennsylvania
- Harvard Society for the Advancement of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- New Hampshire Dental Society
- Roth Williams International Society of Orthodontists
A native of Lawrenceville, PA, I've lived in New Hampshire since 1981. I have two sons — one, Dr. Christopher Baker, completed his orthodontic residency and joined my practice in 2016, and my son Ryan lives in Portsmouth, NH with his wife and two children.
When I’m not working, my favorite activities include skiing, swimming, paddle boarding, hiking, and playing the saxophone. Occasionally, I even enjoy playing in a NH band called Soulfix.
As a believer in giving back to the community, I am passionate about land preservation (see Smith Pond: Stewards of the land restore and preserve a special place) and volunteered for many years at the Red Logan Dental Clinic, where I provided dental care to underprivileged patients.